Camp Byng is located at 2139 Lower Road, Roberts Creek, BC, V0N 2W6.
GPS coordinates for the main gate to Camp Byng: 49.406495-123.588101
NTS Map: 92G/5: Sechelt
To get to Camp Byng from Vancouver:
- Take the BC Ferry from Horseshoe Bay to Langdale – see the latest ferry schedule.
- From the Langdale Ferry Terminal, drive straight through the traffic light at the terminal and up the bypass, following the signs for Highway 101. Drive straight through the first traffic light in Gibsons (Reid Road), and at the second traffic light (North Road at Gibsons Way), turn right and drive through the Upper Gibsons shopping area and continue until the highway veers right.
- Just before the highway turns, turn left onto Lower Road – watch for the Lower Road and the Scouts Canada Camp Byng sign on the highway.
- Follow the Lower Road until you see the Camp Byng sign on the left side of the road.
- Total travel time from Langdale to Camp Byng is about 15 minutes.
- Another alternative for getting to Camp Byng is to charter a local school bus. Sechelt School Bus Service. They can be contacted at 1-604 885 2513 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Some of the local BC Transit buses travel from the Langdale Ferry Terminal past Camp Byng. Watch for buses that display Roberts Creek as part of their route – see local bus schedules.